We are looking for a young and dynamic Java/ Angular Full-Stack developer. Do you have the “I’ll fix it” mentality, to join our team?
Join us and help us create, maintain and scale our technology stack.
The features and solutions you’ll create will add up to our mission to build the digital construction shed for all stakeholders in residential home construction.
What are we looking for?
A next-gen Full-Stack Developer!
You’re a collaborative thinker with a passion for smooth, stable and beautiful products.
Though you’re a technologist at heart, you also thrive in understanding the business problems we try to solve. You enjoy collaborating with others.
Future proof and ready to learn, you ensure that you won’t fall behind the curve when it comes to new technologies and development practices.
What will be your role?
- Build responsive, mobile-friendly and beautiful applications.
- Share your product ideas and technically state-of-the-art solutions with the team.
- Create REST-based web services in Java Spring and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performant code base.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Participate in constructing an innovative start-up.
- Day-to-day management of the platform.
- Coordination of delivery together with external development capacity.
- Interaction with end-users in order to capture feedback.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…).
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment.
- You know how to work with object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using Java.
- Designing and developing service-based architectures and/or microservices are your forté!
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using SQL.
- Excellent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
Bonus competencies and experiences?
- Entrepreneurial / Start-up Experience
- You have some experience in the construction sector
We are a young organization, with a strong ambition to change things around.
Therefore, we offer an environment where you will be challenged relentlessly to grow personally. Because if you grow, our organization can grow too.
As we are a dynamic firm, we are flexible in terms of the way you want to work. To support our growth, however, we are only looking for the best people. To get the best we are fully aware that you need to offer the best working conditions. Hence our offer (financially and personally) will match those of our targeted peers.